Friday 4 October 2013

pesachim 96

the blood sprinkled on the doorpost that only happened in the hasty first Pesach in Egypt

and the sheep dotted in the landscape, left to graze when they were not found in time in later Pesachs.

(I don't know if it was the 3 day chaggim, being ridiculously busy my work at the launch of the new JW3, preparing artwork for the Urban Dialogues group exhibition at Red Gallery London, my scanner being it's usual moody self - or just a happy combination of all of the above - but updating this website has just not happened for quite a while. I did keep more or less up to date with the learning and drawing, but the uploading was just one task too many on an already full to-do list. Gosh this is sounding a bit like "...and I left it on the bus, and my non-existent dog ate it...."
many apologies if you were trying to use this site to keep up with daf yomi. hopefully things have settled down and normal service will resume)




















No comments:

Post a Comment